I'm Zita, 20 years old university student. I'm Hungarian but I live in Glasgow at the moment and I always try to look the bright side of the life.
Hobbies beside polyvore? Making short films, eating nutella, photography, reading, eating nutella, writing, eating nutella, going to parties and then eating nutella. Did I mention that? ;D
I believe that the world is not a bad place we just need to see the wonders.
And I follow some of my own made rules:
- Always smile when you realize you dont do that!
- Give back what you get from people (I mean kindness, sympathy, love, etc..) but never give back hatred.
- Never hate. This word is too strong to be used.
- If you need to cry, cry! Cry a minuit, an hour, a day but afterwards get up and put your f*ing smile on your face!
- Be open-minded. Never stay out of anything which could bring new experience.
- Love yourself because you have to live all of your life with this person. Isn't it better if you like it anyway?